So as promised here is a pictures of the twirl skirts that I made the girls for Memorial Day.They actually turned out really well and as you can see Ashley loved her's.
Thanks, I got the pattern off you can make this, I can't follow a store bought pattern yet, too complicated! Patterns off of You Can Make This are almost dummy proof.
Love the skirt...I wish we lived closer and could make some together! I am so excited to make some skirts for Tia, but my sewing machine is still in storage. I hope to get it soon!
Justin & I were married in February 2005 and Ashley was born in November 2005 and Emma was born in January 2007. We lived in California all of our lives until April 2008 we moved to Las Vegas.
3 comments:
Good job on the twirl skirts. Did you get the pattern from youcanmakethis.com or is it a store bought pattern?
Thanks, I got the pattern off you can make this, I can't follow a store bought pattern yet, too complicated! Patterns off of You Can Make This are almost dummy proof.
Love the skirt...I wish we lived closer and could make some together! I am so excited to make some skirts for Tia, but my sewing machine is still in storage. I hope to get it soon!
Post a Comment