Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dress Up

We got this horse from my Great Aunt for Christmas and the girls think it is the most hilarious thing (and also hilarious to watch) Emma decided she was going to give her baby a ride, every time they ride it they say "Ye Ha" over and over.Since I was taking pictures of everyone else Emma wanted me to take a picture of her, I would tell her to say cheese and she would say Belle.

So dressing up is almost a constant thing in our house, but on Sunday Ashley wanted Justin to join in and he lovingly obliged and it was hilarious, here are just a few of the incriminating photos.

And now for the costume parade...


Justin couldn't even put his arms down. As you can see Ashley could not stop laughing.
This costume was just a little small seeing as it was Emma's first Halloween costume.

Ashley getting "princess twirls" as she calls them from her daddy.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Awesome pictures! I'm going to copy and save them for when I need to blackmail Justin. Regardless, you're a great dad!

Carrie said...

WOW! I will never look at your hubby the same! No I found your blog!